Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tentative Lesson Plan for the Semester

This is an idea of how I prepare for a semester of art classes at the Worcester Art Museum. A lot of things are missing in this early stage, like how I'll tie each class with the Massachusetts Visual Art Curriculum and how much unspecific time I want to give each project. Even though it's not yet written down, I already have such ideas/plans in my head that evolved as I planned. If you look close and use your imagination, you can see how each lesson is a progression of the last and loosely tied to each. For me, it all starts with a theme or final project that I want students to achieve, with each class a step towards that end direction. A lot goes into preparing a semester, not all of it is listed here -- I have to keep some surprises alive!



Portraits, Landscapes, & Sculptures / Explore Your World

No comments:

Post a Comment