Monday, December 5, 2011

Fall Semester 2011

I can't believe coworkers and I wrapped up the Fall semester at the Worcester Art Museum last week. Time unbelievably flies when you're having fun! I decided to post some images of in process work and completed pieces. The feedback from students and parents on my Drawing and Painting classes this term were terrific and I'm glad kids not only had fun, but learned a thing or two. Happy holidays, everyone!

Lifesize andriods designed to save planet Earth!

A paint bug: lesson with sponge painting and light, middle, & dark tones.
INFESTATION!
No, I'm not dressed as the pope. It's the beginning of an alien disguise that will combine organic & geometric shapes.
A group of very serious artists with their final pieces that incorporated both drawing and painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment