Sunday, October 2, 2011

New classes!

I can't believe it's already October! I've been so busy with the beginning of new semester of public school (I'll blog about that later), that I hadn't realized my Saturday classes at the Worcester Art Museum begin next week! I still have openings in both, so please spread the word!

Beginning October 8th,




Drawing 8-10 years old - Really get an understanding of the basics of drawing and begin building on that for more indepth drawing techniques. A great way to start before taking a Painting class!




Drawing and Painting from Life 11-13 years old - Working from still lifes and models (some of whom willl be special guests) the corrolation of drawing and painting will be fully explored while students and I sketch, draw, and paint with a final piece to be presented at the end of the eight week term.

No comments:

Post a Comment